Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm getting my first rats in a week I thought I'd ask for y'all's opinion on my cage set up is an going to add a water bottle by the way

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered everything online from the pet I website and almost everything was 50% off so instead of paying 400 total I ended up paying 200$ total so a great deal I also love those wood perch things in there so cool but I wanted to know if yall thing the rats will be able to climb up to the levels

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good! What a great deal, I wish our stores had better sales @[email protected]
From the pictures it looks like your fleece is perched on top of the level? I use paper clips to attach the fleece on nicely and it's comfy for their feet but also leaves it neater to have more room for toys :D Good luck with your new ratties!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks good but I suggest using something other than carefresh (that's what I am assuming is at the bottom sorry if I am wrong xD ) for me it stunk up pretty fast plus I've been told it's very dusty.

·
Registered
966 Posts
It looks nice. 👍I would also recommend a hammock or a ferret tunnel or ferret cube to hang in there. They like things like these for privacy and comfort. 😄🐀

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much I plan on getting a hammock and also I read somewhere that aspen is really bad for them because it bothers respitory stuff

·
Registered
835 Posts
You might be mistaking it with pine which is definitely bad but aspen is fine for them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts