Rat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been awhile since I've shown you guys pictures of my cage, so I figured you were all due :D.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
so... when can i get you to sew me up a bunch of hamocks?? *grins*

·
Registered
122 Posts
I love all of the colors,I wish my cage was like that...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Many of the cages I see on here -- and the one I'm working on for my rattie-to-be -- are nicer than any crib I've ever lived in. :p

·
Registered
549 Posts
love it :) did you make those cubes? if so is it just fabric or do you have padding in them to keep the shape?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Gah, everyone else's FNs are so bright and cheerful! I'm glad my girls can't see colors very well ;_;

I like that you have hammocks set up instead of the ramps. I think I might do that with mine next time around ^_^

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
twitch said:
so... when can i get you to sew me up a bunch of hamocks?? *grins*
Haha, with school I barely have time for my own anymore :p. What happened to your sewing machine? You're better than me anyway, if I recall correctly.

glindella said:
love it :D did you make those cubes? if so is it just fabric or do you have padding in them to keep the shape?
Yup, I made those cubes. The're cotton material on the outside and fleece lined, with some extra padding on the bottom to help them keep their shape

Just for reference (and pure cuteness) this is one of the cubes (10"x10"x10") with a 3 month old kitten inside.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i'm having the same problem with finding time with school and you have really surpassed me with skill. i have no clue how to make cubes or baskets

·
Registered
130 Posts
Them FN look great. I'd love to have one but they are a bit to much money for me. Every time I save up £100 I always end up spending it on toys or bedding for them instead.

Your cat looks so cute in your pic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts