Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my 4 babys. :)

This is Una my "wild" girl. I named her Una becuase she's the "one" ratsy I've owned of her color. :)

This is my lovey girl Eskyda. She will give me kisses as if the world were to end if she didn't. :wink:

This is my Nezume. Nezume is the Japanise word for rat. Nezume is the jumper of the 4. I think she lives to jump!! :lol:

And last but deffinitaly not least is Velvet my dumbo. I named her Velvet becuase she has the softest/silky'st fur out of all 4 of my babys. And she's the digger of my 4 babys. I swear if I took her to the beach or anywere she could do alot of digging she'd dig till she died!!


And if anyone can tell me what the name for the color patterns on Una and Nezume are that be great. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Beautiful babies! :)

Una looks like an agouti. If her belly is white she's a berk. If it's a sort of silvery gray, she's a self.

Nezume... black blazed hoodie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
aww lovely looking ratties :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forensic said:
Una looks like an agouti. If her belly is white she's a berk. If it's a sort of silvery gray, she's a self.
Una actually has silver/gray AND a spot of white! She also has little white socks on her forepaws and white back feet. :)
Forensic said:
Nezume... black blazed hoodie?
You tell me. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Sky14 said:
Forensic said:
Una looks like an agouti. If her belly is white she's a berk. If it's a sort of silvery gray, she's a self.
Una actually has silver/gray AND a spot of white! She also has little white socks on her forepaws and white back feet. :)
Um.... Gosh, 'gouti with Irish markings? :lol:
Forensic said:
Nezume... black blazed hoodie?
You tell me. :wink:
Nahhhhh I just make stuff up that sounds good. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forensic said:
Sky14 said:
Forensic said:
Una looks like an agouti. If her belly is white she's a berk. If it's a sort of silvery gray, she's a self.
Una actually has silver/gray AND a spot of white! She also has little white socks on her forepaws and white back feet. :)
Um.... Gosh, 'gouti with Irish markings? :lol:
Hey no making fun of the Irish!! I'm a part Irish. :)

Forensic said:
Nahhhhh I just make stuff up that sounds good. :)
That's what I do for ratsy names! Eskyda for example. I combined escape+hide and added a Y so it would be pronounced right. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To further explain the above....

She got lose in my moms car the day I got her and insisted on hiding for 1 hour+ so I came up with the above name. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Sky14 said:
Forensic said:
Um.... Gosh, 'gouti with Irish markings? :lol:
Hey no making fun of the Irish!! I'm a part Irish. :)
I would never make fun of the Irish, since I'm 1/4 Irish. :lol:

Irish Markings is like a mini-berk. Where's my link...

Oh! Here it is: http://www.afrma.org/ratmkd.htm#engirsh Those are the perfect 'show' markings, of course. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
814 Posts
I love them all!!! I'm starting to get a STONG fancy for dumbos, I've never ownd one before ratticus and now when ever I see one it takes everything I have not to buy him/her LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your to good Forensic!

You know.... I instinctivly called the capped ratsys Cappys!! Without knowing the name!

I think Nezume might be an type of Berkshire.... :? But Una?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Sky14 said:
Your to good Forensic!

You know.... I instinctivly called the capped ratsys Cappys!! Without knowing the name!

I think Nezume might be an type of Berkshire.... :? But Una?
Berkshire markings are usually mostly confined to the belly, so I think Nezume is a hooded, personally. :)

Is Una's tail all one color? My Irish marked boy, berks and hoodies all have white tips on their tails. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her tails almost all brown..ish exept the last cenimeter... it's tip'd white... but that's only like this "' much... I think....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh and the spot on her underside isn't a spot-spot it's a little streached out. So it's a kinda a line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
"Zipper Berk" :lol:

Whatever it is it's somewhere between an Irish and Berk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Zipper Berk" sounds like an energy drink.....

"If your feeling slow or tired try Zipper Berk!! You can drink it on the go! You can drink it to and fro! Zipper Berk!! It'll put Zip in you step!" LOL!!!!!:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You like that? I got more!! :lol:

But really what color do you think Una is? A REAL color please! lol
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top