Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been really sad because I miss my rats and I had this ferret nation sitting on my deck still in its box. I thought I could put it in good use when my new friend Melody said she needed someone to foster two male rats she rescued off craigslist.

The story she told me was this guy bought these two baby rats and got tired of them as they got older. So he gave them to his snake but she wouldn't eat them for whatever reason. We are unsure of their exact age but they appear to be pretty young still. I'm taking them to the vet (Mel is paying for it) so hopefully I will get an estimate on their age.

I got to pick a name for them, I decided with Taj and Tye. They are very very sweet boys, are halarious to watch and are very expressive. I'm already attached and the plan is if our money situation is under control by the time they go up for adoption that I will adopt them. :p

Also, what colors are they? I know Taj is a self and Tye is a hodded but thats about all, haha.

Taj

Tye

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm positive they are under a year because they are still fairly small, especially Tye. I gave them their salad and they started jumping all over the place. They do not care for green's yet but they sure love apples!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts