Rat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
My friends cat, who i consider on of my best friends (the cat.) Was attacked by a human, kicked in the face. His teeth are seriously ****** up. He has had one surgery but needs a second one. We need to raise 3,000 dollars for surgery because he cannot eat. Anything helps. Please please please help us out, he is one of the sweetest cats ever and doesn't deserve this. Below is the go fund me. I know that some might say "have a vet fund" but paying over 5,000 dollars is a lot, for anyone let alone a 20 year old with a minimum wage job. So please help save him.

·
Registered
737 Posts
im sorry to hear about the kitty the forum here took down my gofund me page but if the vet is willing to work with you you could try petchance. org they pay your vet directly so no chance of a scam(not saying you are) and people might feel better about donateing

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Oh my gosh that's awful, that person should be kicked in the face for hurting the cat. But yeah this will probably get taken down asking for money isn't allowed here. Have you tried Care Credit? I don't know exactly how it works but it seems like it's helped a lot of people

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts
As already mentioned, asking for donations is not allowed here. Good luck gathering funds, though. What a sad story :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.