Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most turned out blurry cause they never stop moving but I got a couple good pics!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Those turned out really nice:) beautiful girls!!! My husband is a photographer and I think I am going to have to use your idea and have a photo shoot:)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Super cute! I especially love the last one. You can see a lot of personality coming through in it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Is it just me who's imaging you sitting there doing a photo shoot with them saying stuff like "Ok ladies work that tail, show me happy, excited. Hold that pose... work the camera, amazing darling such a natural... hahahaha I need to get out more :rolleyes:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh my gosh those turned out perfect! It honestly took me weeks of taking daily pictures to get a halfway decent one of my girl. She was wild! Thankfully the boys are less camera shy so I have more pictures of them. You have beautiful girlies.

And no Amph you were not the only one thinking that lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
I found that my camera has a "sports" setting that REALLY helped me get those pics! See if yours has something similar. Mine's just a cell phone, but it sped up the exposure time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts