Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce my rat pack! We have had them for about 3 weeks. Hard to get good pics, as they never stop moving!We have a black dumbo named Olive. She is everyone's favorite, super friendly and playful. Any guesses on how old she may be? She is the biggest of my girls.A blonde and white girl named Hazel. She is the shyest of the group. Has just started to cautiously peek out of the cage door, but doesn't come all the way out. When we first brought her home she would poop all over me anytime I tried to handle her. She has gotten much better, but I wonder if she will always be a bit of a wall flower..Then we have 2 blue dumbo babies. They came from a "breeder" so they are very used to being handled and are becoming more and more adventurous. They are around 5-6weeks old I think. The lady I got them from seemed to really love rats and took great care of them....but she bred them to feed to her snakes. I just don't understand it!Anyway happy to have found this spot!

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
All of them are beautiful girls. I'm not very good at aging, but 5-6 weeks for the wee ones sound right. The other two look adult or close to adults to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts