Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since my boys live up to their names very well, I thought I'd turn then into the real thing...So here it is! What do ya think?

Sized Down For a Better Look

·
Registered
447 Posts
goodjob looks nice.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont really understand how to work it yet...DO you just upload your pictures? Would I need to upload the ones w/out my copyright or does it not matter?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You just upload it (jpegs) Everything is automatically copyrighted and has a copyright explanation on the bottom of each image. But you may wish to watermark/copyright things for added protection.

They walk you through it.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahhh I see! I save all my stuff with copyrights anyways.

How did you make your fur? I have been looking around for some good tutorials, but havent found one yet...they either dont work or its something competely different than what I wanted.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I used a image with fur and layered it on top of the other useing a elements filter (I THINK that's what it's called, it's the different layer filters listed on the layers tool thing). If I needed it to be somewhere else, I used the clone stamp tool.

I wouldn't paint fur on with a photo image, too hard to get it to look right. Easier to use an image of fur.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah thats what I have been doing, just finding a picture of Fur and then I would go into the Blending Options> Normal and then adjust the opacity. Sometimes I use Overlay, but it looks funcky sometimes.

Thank you so much tho! I looked at all your work on Deviant Art and your amazing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts