Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this mainly so I can look back on it & remember all the work I went to and what the babes looked like when they were young. But also in case anyone wants to follow me on my journey to get my babies. So far I'm waiting on getting my paperwork back so that it's "verified" that I can have them as on campus therapy pets. I've made several cool homemade beds & put their travel cage together (I'll post pics as soon as I can). My friend found a great used bird cage for only $10! Then Friday my kind boss gave me the day off work so I can get everything ready, so I'll be picking the cage up, setting it up, and then leaving to go get my babies!! Their names are Chamomile (Millie for short) & i'll choose between Tazo or Ceylon depending which I get along with better. Without this amazing forum and kind community of people I wouldn't have found the babies I'm going to get or have the knowledge to feel prepared to become a rattie mommy, so thank you so much to everyone for your replies on my posts with my many questions! I'll be updating this post through the next week with pictures of the cage, the girls, how immersion is going, ect.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to post pictures of the girls but I can't figure out how & the uploader dealio isn't working! Anyone know the easiest way to upload pics into a thread?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Upload to image sharing site (i tend to use tinypic cause its faster but imgur, flickr or photobucket are also popular.) then post them in the message.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts