Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awwwwww, you're babies are such cuties! Your Snowflake looks like my Jenny.....but Jenny is just a baby still XD and Pogo......GORGEOUS!! I'm loving that tail =]

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wowie. Your Pogo and my Milo are identical! It's quite frightening.... they could be twins! *spaz* Also, I love Snowball. Her eyes in the second picare so cool, but I'm sure that's just the camera...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow's eyes are really cool to look at, they are so PINK! hehe, she is a doll! she just sits in my hoodies or lap or shoulder and just hangs out. Pogo is semi new right now, i just got her two days ago, she is still trying to warm up to me! But her and snow love each other! thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
they are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you very much, im in search of a bigger cages and after that im going to spoil them with a lot of things in it and maybe a 3rd buddy!!!!!!

·
Registered
626 Posts
They're absolutley adorable! Such cutie pies, they look really friendly :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
they really are adorbale. how old are they? and i would really like to discuss your cage set up and diet with you but i don't think here is really the place. have you posted in the homes or health about these topics yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.