Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting some more pictures of my babies the last few days I thought I would post some updated pictures.
Atticus is quite possibly my heart rat. He always comes running to the door ando gives me kisses he always wants to play and gets jealous of his brother because he wants all the attention. He is an agouti
Gandalf is Atticus' brother. He is slowly coming around but is quickly coming around. He is my little tubby boy. He is grey
Roman is not very found of being handled but is still a sweet boy. He is a tan capped
Emmett is Roman's brother and is starting to come to the door for some love. He is a little cuddle bug. He is a tan Berkshire
Forest may just be the smartest of my babies. He doesn't like to be picked up but once he is being held he likes to have his ears rubbed. He is a pearl capped
Pip is my only girl and forest is her brother. She was the runt of her litter and a tiny little thing. She doesn't mind being picked up and loves to be handled. She is a black blaze capped.
The big boys don't like there picture taken they would rather steal my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
What an adorable and well rounded family you have! Each so different with different personalities, and I adore their names. You're a very lucky rattie parent. ;D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Omg! The second picture with the one on the sputnik reminds me of a little tree frog! Lol They are all so stinkin cute!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forest is the one who crams himself between the cage and the sputnik. He did that when i was trying to pick him up to clean the cage he wasn't fond of the idea so went where i couldn't get him out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking back at these pictures now I am just amazed at how much my boys and pip have grown pip is now a mommy taking care of her 5 little babies (complete accident litter) and Atticus and Gandalf are now more of little trouble makers than ever. Its so sad how fast time goes with rats It seems like just yesterday my babies came home so tiny and now they are big boys all within a matter of 2-3 months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts