Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got 5 new boys today... well not new as in babies, but new to me. i have 3 black hoodies (brothers) called stumpy, sprocus and spritely, a black berk (monkey) and a grey berk (sherbet). the hoodies are 8 months old and the berks about 18 months. their people are going overseas for work, so obviously couldnt take the boys, so now they're mine (although if the landlord says anything, i'm just ratsitting!!) and as i just found out, i've mislabelled a couple of the hoodies on photobucket... oh well...

stumpy

spritely

sprocus

three hoodies

sherbet & monkey

·
Registered
730 Posts
Wow, biiiiiiiiig boys! What in the world is the cage you have them in? Is it a cube cage?

Congratulations on your new handsome men :D. Get ready to be scent marked ;)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. the hoodies are in a frankencage, made up of 1 foot x 1 foot squares. i just worked out that the cage is waaay too small for the three of them, as they're soooo big. my neighbour is going to help me make it bigger, but my first priority is to get the berks into a bigger cage. my neighbour has my spare cage, and they will be getting another one for their girls in the next few days. the berks will move, then i will frankencage their cage onto the cube cage...

·
Registered
97 Posts
They are very cute! I also have a hoodie....a blue hoodie female named Tucka (Two-Kha). COngrats on your new guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts