Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited to show you all my new cage!! I have been waiting for a very long time for it.
It is a Marchioro samo 102 it has come all the way from Italy! !
The animal print hammocks etc I made myself and the sputnik, flying saucer, lava ledge (not actually visible right now) and chew tube have all come from the UK!
I have said a few times it is hard to get things here.

I'm so happy right now!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Idealy I would have liked a critter nation but I can ' t get them here and I searched all over the north half of the island looking for a cage half decent for rats and nothing. Pure luck I can across this tiny Pet Shop and they had the marchioro catalogue. It has taken months since I ordered it until I got it (the shop orderes twice a year or so and then shipping from Italy)

I really like the cage but I thought that the doors would be larger to have easier access to cage and there aren't so that is annoying but I love it anyway. I can ' t wait to constant changing things inside like the cage tours on youtube hahahah.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Looks great! I've heard the Italian cages are good quality... I wish we could get them in the US... Other than Martin's cages here and the Critter Nation, there aren't many quality sturdy rat-safe cages on the market.
Your cage setup looks great btw!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts