Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Yuki-san. I don't really know how old she is because the stupid guy at Petco didn't have any idea. From pictures I have seen, i think she was about 6-8 weeks when I got her which would make her about 4 months now.

She is a bareback black and white with a tiny white blaze on her forehead (only like 4 hairs). She only has a half of a tail which is kinda nice (no tail in the mouth). She is very hyper and inquisitive (willing to approach my roommates ferret even though he bit her before).

Currently, she is my only rat. I am considering asking for another for Christmas, but I also happen to value my sleep and I am pretty sure that a friend would make her even more hyper at night.

EDIT: I can't get the image to post, so here is a link to the image

http://alxblack17.deviantart.com/art/Yuki-san-71743966

·
Registered
263 Posts
Awww! Do you read Fruits Basket? lolz

No, it's probably a good idea for her to have a buddy. No matter how much love you can give her, I don't think you can fit in her cage and groom her like a fellow rat could :3 And, yeah, as long as you keep the wheel (if you have one) well vegtable-oiled, then you shouldn't have too much a problem with noise.

I DON'T keep my girl's wheel very well "oiled", and now I'm completely used to falling asleep with "squeaksqueaksqueak" in the backround XD

·
Registered
722 Posts
Awww, she's gorgeous! I would recommend getting her a friend... if you let them have a lot of free range play during the day, they'll be able to sleep a little better at night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts