Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok he was used to eating a rat mix with seeds and stuff that had some kind of block mixed in....now i'm feeding him mazuri blocks but he is not eating hardly at all. I think it might be because he is adjusting to a new home and new "boring food" (but is healthier for him) but will he eventually eat well or is something wrong...i'm very worried :(

He seems a little thinner but not too bad....

By the way....the mazuri blocks are pretty good right?....i can't order the harlan teklad lab blocks right now....i want to when the mazuri runs out though

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Rats generally don't eat much of new food at first and seed mixes taste better because they're fatty. He'll try and wait to see if better stuff shows up. Give him some healthy snacks and he'll eat it eventually.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Mazuri is not the best when they have Harlan Teklad...but I'm not really able to get that right now so I think it's a good second choice.

That's what I thought Forensic....he had good tasting seed mix and now he gets boring blocks....he just doesn't understand it...lol Hopefully he is not too stubborn though....i don't want him to lose any more weight!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts