Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 new additions to the family - rats!
ive had them for about 2 weeks now and my parents still dont know about them, i know its only a matter of time til they find out lol, them my mom will kill me.
they are 2 males, and are hooded. they are brothers but of different litters so one is smaller than the other. the bigger one is a standard coat, and his name is Scabbers. hes still a bit skittish but not nearly as much as his brother. the smaller one is a Rex, his whiskers are curly and his fur has a little bit of wave to it, his name is Remy. they are my little sweeties :)

scabbers on the left, remy on the right

this is their very temporary cage. im getting my bigger one back soon. i just bought this one yesterday off of kijiji for $30.

this is tiny little Remy, he is very afraid of everything, but im working on him.

and this is Scabbers, my little boy. i love him to bits. hes still kinda scared but is way better then before.

when i get my new cage, ill get some more friends for them, i already have my eye on a little hairless dumbo that my friends rat just had lol. i also want some regular dumbos too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
They look like they'll be a lot of fun. They look like my Maisy.
How were you able to keep them hidden from your parents for 2 weeks?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh lol, thats really easy. my mom never goes downstairs and my dad never looks at any of the animals downstairs. they are clueless, but i know they will find out eventually but they would never make me get rid of them, theyd just be really pissed for a bit. i never asked for any of the animals that i have, i just bring them home lol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I wish *my* Dad was like that. It took 2 months and a well-planned lecture explaining the pros and great qualities of rats to convince him to let me get my girls.

·
Registered
626 Posts
What sweet hearts! You are sooooooo lucky to have parents that don't even notice when you bring home pets, mine notice when I wear my pajamas twice in the same week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts