Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an awkward topic and I am sure many of you will find this funny.My rat Bhaji has always been very enthusiastic and boisterous when showing me affection,from the day I got her at 6 weeks old .She is now 6 months old.Thankfully she doesnt do this all the time,I am guessing at the frequency it happens it must be the day before she comes on heat ,she keeps ,how can I put this ,she goes for my lady bits as if I was a rat on heat!!!! And I can assure you its nothing to do with me as none of the other rats show the slightest interest in that way! I grab her,pin her,tell her NO ,put her on the floor away from me but she comes right back at me again.Its so bad I have to leave them to it in the rat room and take myself off to another part of the house to escape from her.I have been keeping rats continuously for 17years now and NEVER been sexually assaulted by a perverted rodent !!!!! Anyone else come accross this abhorrent behaviour??馃

Registered
Lol, oh she's so cute! My rats sometimes sniff my crotch if I'm sitting cross-legged with them during free roam but nothing like you've described with Bhaji. She sounds like a character!

Registered
Sten Sigurdsson & Pilgore the Destroyer, Barney, Arthur and Isabella(R.I.P Harald Fairhair)
LOL I have never heard of such weird behavior. The only time Harry did anything even close to what you described is one time he bit me on the dick. Its cuz i just ate dinner and some food spilled onto my pants. So he didn't mean to. I have a feeling its the same with your rat.

Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
omg, I know it's a problem but so freaking hilarious!! When I had Phyllis, she treated me like her 'boyfriend' lol. Came at me asking for a 'back rub' when she was in heat. but not like you are describing. Rats are so weird :ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts