Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three rats, currently.

Two girls, Acid and Meromi.
And one boy, Edward Cullen(no, I haven't read Twilight..YET! My best friend named him)

And don't worry folks, they are housed in two seperate cages on opposite sides of my room and a fence goes up around each acge while the other gender is out for free roaming time.

any case, here are a few pictures of Acid:

(the girls LOVE hanging tubes!)

And here's Meromi:

Aaaand, ma big boy, Ed!

Both Ed and Meromi are rex, but Meromi also has dumbo in her(she is so adorable). Acid is just a normal little girl(only in looks, but she's my special baby as far as personality).

Enjoy!
(I'll be posting pictures of 'The Barracks', as I've decided to call the cages, soon)

·
Registered
186 Posts
how long has Ed lived on his own? Rats do better in pairs. You should get a young male to put in with Ed so he has a buddy. (adult males tend to accept baby males better then other adult males)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately he's gone a long time without a buddy, I got him from a friend who just coudn't keep him.

And now that I think about it, that might be why he's so skiddish.

But I'm trying to find a reputable breeder here in Louisiana to get him a pal from, I am so hesitant on getting a pet store kitten. If you know anyone, please do let me know. :D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Danke, danke!

Jake is a sweetie, he's got Ed in a better mood already(I just have their cages side by side for now).

Hopefully little Jake will help Ed out! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts