Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love them to death. And I think they know it. They know how to get me. They are so much like kids. Jinx is the worst of the two. He literally throws tantrums when I tell him it's bed time. They are so sweet too. The kisses and the climbing and chatting...and the eating of dead crabs. JEESH. And nobody told me how cute it is to see them run and jump around! I've created monsters by letting them free roam my room during play time. But they so cute and happy and that just makes me soo much more happier. They are my babies. Duncan is the shy one who likes to play on my bed and hide in my pillows. And Jinx runs all about climbing and getting into everything under the sun. They can so guilty too. That's how I saw the first tantrum. I didn't get time for them to have playtime so I told them I promise Ill let you boys out tomorrow. (This was last weekend) And So I forgot about that, and went to go up to bed. And gave them their dinner and fresh water and Jinx leaps out of the cage and climbs onto my shoulders and yells at me. SO I look at the clock and I was like okay boys you have a half and hour and then I HAVE to go to bed. And then I told them they had 5 minutes left after 25 minutes had gone by. SO they both rush into my bed and start to snuggle with me and I was like NOT UH you boys play you got 5 minutes. THey are so lovey lovey.

Yeah I just had to blab about how much I love my Boys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awwww....how sweet!!! for christmas im getting a new rat cage and hopefully adopt a few more boys! I love alll my rats, and they do the same things yours do. But, dont they all! lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts