Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well this is like super extremely like a year and a half late haha but since loki's been having all these health issues and might poosibly be at the end of his long life I was going through some pictures and realized I never posted the pictures of the boys new (now old) cage. So I figured I might as well go ahead an post it. Sorry for being so late but I'd still like to share it and see what you guys think haha
View attachment 182914

View attachment 182922
Thor checking it out!

View attachment 182930

View attachment 182938

This used to be his favorite spot.

View attachment 182946

Thor being a mega-cutie! x3

View attachment 182954

I love these ducks. They're my favorite fleece!

View attachment 182962

And here have some pictures of my boys just being cuties:

View attachment 182970

I don't know why it flipped this picture. This is one of my favorite pictures of Loki though. I just think he looks so precious here.

View attachment 182978

View attachment 182986

·
Registered
437 Posts
Awesome cage and lovely pictures of your rats! Is that a Critter Nation? Oh and that duck fleece is adorable! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! ^.^ They are c: yes it is a double critter nation And I know right?! so cute >.<

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww really?! That's cool! Thank you! The ducks are the cutest fleece I have ever bought!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much!! Yeah I did too! I went in to petsmart fully prepared to buy a DFN for like 200 i think and they didn't have one. I was so upset because I really wanted to get them a nice big beautiful and most importantly easy to clean cage. All they had were DCN for 350. I bought one. I spent way more than I planned but it was well worth it! I am so happy with their cage and more importantly they are happy with it! I will never regret my decision that day! Best choice I ever made aside from getting my boys. C: Thank you so much for letting me know what you think!I really appreciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts