Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I made a post about me joining the forum but I left out pictures of the rats and I thought I might as well make a separate post about them!

The first picture is of Boona and I rescued her from a pets store because she was being sold as a feeder rat but she was so sweet! The second picture is of my not-yet-named white and gray little girl that I got to keep Boona company.

Name suggestions would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Such cuties!

Does she have any unique shaped spots? That might help thinking of a name. I once had a rat that was all black except for a white zigzag (zipper type) pattern on her belly, her name ended up being Zippy. Or watch her for a couple days and see how her personality is, and go from there. That's usually what I end up doing naming my pets.

Or if nothing special I go with themes I like lol my girls are named after stars, Fay and Nova.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Aww they are so cute. I'm glad you rescued her she looks really sweet. I dont have any name suggustions right now but i usually get a couple of names i like off the internet and then see which one fits the rats best. good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts