Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished moving my old rat cage out of the shed and into my room, my roo,s now a tip again but i'll clean it eventually :lmao: But YAY!! i braved the spiders and got out the shed without getting jumped on!! hehe

Soo here's bubble and squeeks new home!

And heres my set up for my cages.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool cages! If you are looking for something to fill up the room in a cage, I suggest putting ferret hammocks up in the cage. My rats love them!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Me Neither!

·
Registered
52 Posts
For those of you suggesting hammocks, is there any way to keep the rats from chewing them? I got mine a hammock and within a day, they had chewed one of the straps holding a corner up, essentially making it useless...and they don't use it. Do you think it makes them feel too exposed? They seem really jumpy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
FalconStorm said:
For those of you suggesting hammocks, is there any way to keep the rats from chewing them? I got mine a hammock and within a day, they had chewed one of the straps holding a corner up, essentially making it useless...and they don't use it. Do you think it makes them feel too exposed? They seem really jumpy.
:lol: Nope afraid not. Im lucky none of mine chew them. save money and use flannels, towls and old clothes :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think I'm going to do that. I also set that broken hammock up in a corner, lining the floor of the cage like a nest. They seem to like that more, anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ratwings, you have the most beautiful graphic signature bar I've ever seen, your rats are stunningly gorgeous.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts