Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well, it's time for me to brag on my littl'uns cause I haven't in so long.

Acid is nearing two years now, but she's as active as ever! This really astounds me as she's a petstore rat(not that I'm bashing them), I've had bad experiences with petstore rats and I'm just extremely thankful that my Acid baby is going on a healthy two years.

So, here she is! Grown up and rusted beyond belief, lol. :p

I know I'm evil for torturing them like this..but...heehee

Jake has grown to be a wonderful squish. He's not a total laprat but he has his moments of total laziness. His fur is extremely soft but at the same time smooth with a good sheen.

Here he is trying to sniff that sucker, this shows how tall he is.

He has gotten to love this tube...

Meromi is proving to be a loving little thief. She'll take your food faster than you can realize she's after it. Naughty, naughty little ratster.

Also, I made a few hammocks of my own since my mom is doing sewing projects and we finally have a sewing machine.
Here we have the lovely Acid modeling the use of the second hammock with Jake being a cute fuzzbutt in the corner:

This hammock is gonna get on my nerves eventually. I made this one first and for some reason I don't have luck with grommets. I'm prolly gonna sew some strips over the holes and make it like the other hammock...

Here is Acid and Jake just being cute:

Here's the Barracks

The end! :p

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Haha, I love that picture of Jake (I think?) trying to reach the sucker- "please mommy, I want, please, okay!?"

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ahh, cuties!

Is Jake neutured?

And also, do your rats ever use their wheel? Because I'm debating on whether I should invest in a nice Whodent Wheel because I don't know if mine will use it.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet_dreams91 said:
Is Jake neutured?
Of course! Haha, he lives with the girls. xD

sweet_dreams91 said:
And also, do your rats ever use their wheel? Because I'm debating on whether I should invest in a nice Whodent Wheel because I don't know if mine will use it.
Mine use it for multiple things...mainly running and sleeping. Yeah, they sleep in it. xD

I say go ahead and buy one, if your current rats don't use it future ones may.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
beautiful rats. congrats on acid's second birthday!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts