Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I've been around on the forums here and there for awhile but I never introduced my pretty ladies. I've got two fancy rats and 2 dumbos. The dumbos are sisters bought at a local rat breeder, and my two fancies I got both from petco on different days. Pearl unforunately has had a tumor, and now is dealing with a swollen paw/arm. Incoming with the picture spam! (The last 4 pictures are about half a year old or so, time flies :'( )

B&W Hooded - Daisy
PEW - Pearl
Black Dumbo - Aphrodite
Grey Dumbo - Primala

Pearl loves to give the stinkeye more often then not ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
You've got a few large rats coming haven't you? I hope my rats grow big, the bigger the better for me. Great pictures, they're all adorable especially the three all snuggled up on top of one another. Congrats on having such a pretty rat family. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pearl is the only one whose pretty big, and I think her and Daisy are the closest in age. I got my dumbos a few months after I got my fancies. I love Pearl being fat but i'm not sure if that's whats causing her health problems lately. But thank you! I really wanna buy more rats and expand my mischief but that'll happen when my girls start to get really old

1 - 4 of 4 Posts