Rat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my little Lois. I had her for one whole DAY. I bought her in a pet store in indiana called uncle bills. Well when I went in the back to get one she was the only girl there and there was about 20 other BOYS in a 20gallon tank smushed together. Well after I looked at all of them I thought they where all boys. Then I saw one that I hadn't checked and it was a girl. I usually wouldn't get a girl that was in a tank with boys but that was back when I had no idea about rats. But I got her home and she was so sweet. The next day I went to feed her and she was dead.... :cry:

So please don't ever buy from Uncle Bills Pet Center. They don't seperate there sexes and there cages are stufed with rats and the cages are filthy. I felt so sorry for Lois I bought her but I bet that was the best day of her life. :cry:

R.I.P. Lois

Attachments

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i'm so sorry for your loss :( you're right, it probably was the happiest day of her little life and she does look happy in your hand

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I don't shop at Uncle Bills because 1. they sell dogs... puppy mill dogs O: 2. they don't seperate their rats 3. they keep their rats overcrowded 4. I saw a TINY ferret there for a month all lonely and bored with a uri T_T 5. I see many sick animals there

But yeah, it's where I got Bert he was all by himself and very loved as he was a 'special' rat because he was hairless and he's probably my healthiest rat. But I'm NEEEVVVER shopping there again. If I have to shop at a petstore, it's petsmart only.

·
Registered
730 Posts
There is ZERO need of dragging up old topics about rats who have passed. It's disrespectful to use them to get your post counts up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.