Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Myrtle, Sophie, and Parker in that order :)

IMG_2052[1].jpg IMG_2063[1].jpg

IMG_2056[1].jpg IMG_2062[1].jpg

IMG_2071[1].jpg IMG_2059[1].jpg

Aaaand everyone's first time ever in a hammock (everyone was raised in tanks). Myrtle's under there, I swear xD
IMG_2076[1].jpg

·
Registered
664 Posts
They're all so cute!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I think Sophie may be my favourite. ;)
Well, i don't know. They are all pretty darn cute. The one with the wavy fur is so sweet looking.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Heheh Sophie is the wavy haired one and she's absolutely adorable with her little white feets :) And yes, there were rew hairless there like her, but she was just so unique. Was originally going to get her and a rew hairless who had almost nothing on her, but Sophie came up and practically hopped in my hand and that was it. <3

·
Registered
737 Posts
omg, parker is adorable! sorry I have a thing for hairless

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I may have to ratnap Sophie and Myrtle. They are just adorable. I love Sophie's color and Myrtles coat. What are their personalities like? Will I be able to lure them into my ratnapping van with cheerios? :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Myrtle would totally run into your ratnapping van...just put a doggy in there or a kitty. She loves bothering animals who are supposed to eat her xD

·
Registered
320 Posts
Gosh, they are supercute.

I'm sure all three of my girls were only in tanks, too, before me. Isn't it fun and cool to watch them discover all the fun of climbing and hanging out in snuggly hammocks?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Myrtle is finally getting into the tunnels I made for them. My platform covers are actually tubes and the two younger girls love them. Myrtle finally crawled her big dumbo butt in one today. She was like, 'Woah. this is awesome!' The tunnels on my next set will be much wider for when they grow :) She is currently zipping around my bed in circles because she's happy her doggy friend is upstairs with us. Funny how she greets an 80lb dog by shoving her head in his mouth to clean his teeth xD I'm so glad he likes small animals.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts