Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I posted in the hello forum, but here's a sort of official introduction to my three little guys.. None of them are really named yet, I'm still deciding.

The first little guy is super snuggly and calm, definitely a shoulder rat. The second guy is impossible to take pictures of, he has two different eyes, which is pretty cool, he is very active, but will fall asleep in my house coat if I pet his head. Aaaand the little masked girl is also very active, but she is a baby. She likes to sit in my house coat too. Well all three of them so I suppose, lol! Not at the same time, no babies wanted here lol.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks you two! Turns out the little masked baby is a boy, so I put him in with the other two, they all came from the same place, so I wasn't too concerned about it. :) They all started playing, well except for the little Siamese boy, he is more of a lazy, shoulder rat. :p They are all babies, the little masked boy is just a little younger.

Stupid petstore people don't know how to sex them at all. :eek: I am actually kind of happy because now I can keep them all together. Yay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts