Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My big cage houses my first three rats, Trip upper left, Corbin upper right and Stewart center. It's a super pet home, 32x18x39 with double the shelves because I bought the same cage for my bird and didn't need shelves for her :lol:

The second cage is smaller. Terry is a special needs rat, he has nerve damage similar to Parkinson's and so has little control over his head. His balance is therefore compromised, and I got him and his friend Doodle a cage where I didn't have to worry about him falling off shelves... once in a while he slips off the one shelf, but it is close to the ground and he doesn't seem to notice.

Doodle, the wavy dark boy on the left, and Terry, the white guy with a patch on the right, think I'm going to give them food.

·
Registered
814 Posts
they are both to to cute!! I'm sorry about your little ones special need. He looks VERY good though :D.

·
Registered
489 Posts
thats nice you have a special needs rat...well not that he has them. .but that you accept and love him.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i have a foster named Stewart too. though i think he's the polar negative of your Stewart. where your's is all black mine is all white! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts