Rat Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
All babies are doing well 🥰 can’t believe they are 16 days old today!! They are getting more lively and playing more now 😍

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Midnight has 8 rexs 4 normal and luna has 4 rex and 6 normal 😍😍 id love to know what colour variety they are, they are absolutely gorgeous! One of midnight's babies (the black and white one) fur feels rougher than the other rexs so I'm thinking maybe a double rex?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Midnight has 8 rexs 4 normal and luna has 4 rex and 6 normal 😍😍 id love to know what colour variety they are, they are absolutely gorgeous! One of midnight's babies (the black and white one) fur feels rougher than the other rexs so I'm thinking maybe a double rex?
Awww... I love the Dumbos. We don't have them in our country; only top eared. When our litters were born I kind of hoped we would get a random throw-back dumbo baby or two, but no.:)
Are you starting to pick out which one/s you will keep? You probably love them all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I adore dumbos too they are so cute! Top eared are cute too 😁 I've picked a few out yes but I'm seeing if they change their colours during their molt stage and how their personalities turn out, I won't be doing any adoptions for any of them till they are 8 weeks so still got plenty of time with them to decide 😂 I'd love to keep them all but my other half says no 😂 I've definitely bonded with the black and white one, he's a boy by the looks of it, and he keeps walking back and forth at the door wanting trying to get to me 😂 I've moved the girls and their babies into a split off pet planet cage now since the babies have become very mobile so they can progress their motorskills which who knew babies could be amazing climbers especially at that age! So luna has the top of the pet planet and midnight has the bottom 😊 but yeah the ones I've got my eye on the most is one of the black smooths, the black rex, black and white since we have bonded already 😂, the blazed ones, and then there's one I'm really intrigued about he's like a greyish brown with a white belly then when the sunlight is beaming through the window he has a greyish blue tint to him so I'm wondering if he's a type of blue

·
Registered
Madam Squeakster and Señorita Squeaks
247 Posts
So cute. 50 posts on this thread. I don’t think I have seen that many and I have been reading rat forum posts since Christmas when I got my girlies. I’m so happy all the babies and the mommies are doing well. Good job Li1MissChrissy.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congratulations on all the new babies. Last year, I had a surprise litter of my own. My rat, Creamsicle, had 9 babies on June 15, 2020. There were 7 males and 2 females. Enjoy them. They are so fun to watch grow up :)
The male to female ratio is really weird.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Not at all, I sexed the babies luna has 6 girls 4 boys and midnight has 9 boys 3 girls 😂
Ok. I don’t have a lot of experience with rats so I thought I was like most animals were they have a similar male/female ratio.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts