Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure what to thik she completly avoids my hand are any part of skin and only bites my nails should i stop this are is it ok as long as she doesent actually bit me

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Most rats like to nibble on fingernails ^_^ I'm not sure why, but a few of my girls will sometimes just sit on my lap, holding my hand and chewing my nails, but they never do it very hard (I never even get teeth marks). So it's nothing to worry about :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mana said:
Most rats like to nibble on fingernails ^_^ I'm not sure why, but a few of my girls will sometimes just sit on my lap, holding my hand and chewing my nails, but they never do it very hard (I never even get teeth marks). So it's nothing to worry about )
great its kinda weird but it actuallys relaxing
and your right about it never being hard

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i don't mind it when mine do it until Ink starts at it. she'll actually chew the nail right off. if she's pulling at teh wrong spot it can twinge. but that's not the worst part, with Ink, you can't tell her no. it doesn't matter how many times you remove her from the situation she'll keep coming back... today i let her at otherwise she was determined to clean my nose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts