Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am bring my boys home soon and need some help with ideas for name. 2-3 are aguti one has white coming up his sides one has a white tip on his tail. One is a fawn i believe a beigish color with ruby eyes ill post pictures soon. The last one is a black variegated so he has a black hood and black marking all over his back. I am getting stuck on names and definitely need some help. I pick the older ones up in two days so think fast haha ;D

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
I named my two boys Eggsy and Beedo. I stole them from movies. Eggsy comes from the movie Kingsman, that my husband loves. And because I wanted to keep with the same movie theme concept, I just named the other Beedo after Despicable Me and the Minion movie. He is definitely a Beedo.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just for the update I did decide on names for my boys. One is named Atticus, named after one of my favorite book How to Kill a Mockingjay, I believe he is an agouti variberk and his brother Gandalf, I didn't pick his name but it is off of the Hobbit, I believe he is a grey or grey agouti berkshire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts