Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a sweet Siamese dumbo boy who is 6 weeks old today! He is super friendly, loves treats and introductions have gone so smooth I just can't believe it. Now, I just need a name! I'm sitting on a Harry Potter based name but am open to any suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, he is a Himalayan* dumb mistake >_<

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes! I was thinking that too, but I don't know if it fits him. He seems to be like an Albus to me because he just has the personality of a patient old man, lol! I think I'm going to stick with that one. Shouldn't have even bothered with a thread

·
Registered
346 Posts
Cedric after Cedric Diggory who really won the Tri-Wizard Championship (Robert Pattison) or Seamus (shamus) named after Seamus Finnegan, the kid who kept blowing stuff up. Just a couple of suggestions. I like using some of the lesser known names.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes! I was thinking that too, but I don't know if it fits him. He seems to be like an Albus to me because he just has the personality of a patient old man, lol! I think I'm going to stick with that one. Shouldn't have even bothered with a thread
Haha! Well Albus does seem suitable as well :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I will keep those others in mind for future patties, Vercasdad. I may be getting oneeeeeee more after I upgrade cages. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh my gosh, that rattie is adorable! I also names my rats after Harry Potter characters (Lily Evans and Luna Lovegood). I assume you've already named him, but Draco could suit him

1 - 13 of 13 Posts