Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally settled on some names for the new boys in my life. This is Tarley and Tyrion! Named from some characters in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series (a great read!!). Tarley needs some work, the 1st day he was home he was so excited, but the next day he got really scared, I think he realized that he wasn't with the rest of his littermates anymore. Now I'm working with him aaaallllll the time on socialization. I'm not sure the breeder had the proper time to spend with them based on how skitish they are around noises. (The TV scares the heck out of them! And the squeaky computer chair sends them into hiding!)

Anyhow I'm in love with these new boys. I can't wait for quarantine to be over so everyone can play together!

I think that Tarley is the one on the bottom here

Tyrion up in front, Tarley's nose

Tarley in the Igloo, Tyrion in the fleece scarf.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mana said:
They're adorable little guys! I love their names as well, Tyrion is one of my favorite characters :D
Thanks! He is one of my favorites as well. Junior ratty earned it for being the really brave and outgoing one, while Tarley is a huge coward, like Sam. :p We couldn't go with a name that started with S though, already too many! Sydney, Stanely, Sylvester... and my husband and I are Scott and Sarah. 8O

So now we start the T trend. :lol:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Eeee! They're so cute! They look like my Saki girl. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts