Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so it's been FOREVER since I've taken Naydeen out, so she's a bit rusty on the whole shoulder rat thing. We went for a walk at a jogging track at the hospital.
So Naydeen doesn't seem to be a "shoulder" rat, she prefers to lay in my arms or in her bag with her head sticking out

We sat in the grass and she kept trying to burrow into it it was cute. She reminds me of a tiger hiding in the grass looking for prey.

Here's her working out at the step posts

And then we went to a secluded nature path that went around a pond. The leaves were so pretty I sat her down for a moment and the position she was in reminded me of a squirrel!

So then we sat down on a bench and just enjoyed the peaceful weather, and SHE BRUXED AND BOGGLED for the first time ever!!! I couldn't believe it!!

And so here's the best part! On the way back we found a model house that was perfectly rat sized!! Of course I had to get pictures!!

It was a great bonding experience, I'm learning more about her shoulder rat style with every outing.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The hospital has a model of what it originally looked like out front the building :) I've seen it before but completely forgot it existed until I had a rat practically made for that size house

·
Registered
664 Posts
The model house makes Naydeen look like a giant dog-sized rat :D great pictures!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Those are some super cute pics! Reminds me when I would take Willow (RIP) to the park and let her run around. She had so much fun. I miss her :(

I am so happy she bruxed & boggled for the first time for you!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! She kept trying to eat the grass though, but I was worried about that since it might be treated with pesticides to look so nice. Maybe I'll grow some wheatgrass in the cage for them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts