Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and thank you for clicking on this post! Currently I have 14 rats, 12 are babies and two are adults. I have two cages which seperate the boys from the girls (7 in each). The babies had a very sudden growth spurt and are in need of a bigger cage. Ive been looking into them but im not sure of which to buy. Right now i have them in a Rat Manor from Petco. Any Recommendations are appreciated!
Pet supply Rectangle Font Parallel Cage

·
Registered
467 Posts
A double critter nation would be a good fit since you could keep the males in one and the females in the other. There aren't many cages available at retail stores that can hold more than 2-3 rats at a time other than that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I also highly recommend the double critter nation. The great thing about the double critter nation is that you can add on to it at any time to make it larger. You can take out the side panels to add length or take off the top panel to add another top level. I currently have a double long triple high critter nation and my rats love it. It provides a ton of space. When you want to add on, you just use zip ties to zip tie them together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also highly recommend the double critter nation. The great thing about the double critter nation is that you can add on to it at any time to make it larger. You can take out the side panels to add length or take off the top panel to add another top level. I currently have a double long triple high critter nation and my rats love it. It provides a ton of space. When you want to add on, you just use zip ties to zip tie them together.
I looked at those. Ive heard alot of good things about them. Im going to get them because my ratties cage right now is too small. Thank you for the reply ❤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts