Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this April my husband and I are moving to Germany to a military base. We can only bring two pets and most likely rats aren't allowed. We both already decided that we were going to bring our dogs in this situation. But I have a cat that needs a home. And a rat as well. If their anyone in Texas that could take them or at least one of them and give them a good home Id be very greatful.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wow, that's really far from me. :( Sorry, I wish I could help... If you're in a hurry, you probably could find a way to get your rat to the Central Texas Rat Rescue in Austin. Or maybe the rescue could help you get the word out.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Llano?! Never thought I'd see that name on here lol That's my home town. Unfortunately I no longer live there, but if you can't find anyone I could probably talk my parents into keeping them until I can make a trip to pick them up, if you don't want to take the to a rescue that is and can't find any suitable adopters. You may actually know my mom knowing how small Llano is lol. You can private message me for info if you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts