Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So because I lost my baby Joey this past thursday, and his brother was now alone, I figured that I had to get a new rattie to be Chandler's buddy.

I have reached a predicament though, for I don't know what to name him. If you guys could give me some suggestions, they would be awesome additions to my list.

I tend to name my ratties human names, and it would be great if you guys could help come up with some names that maybe have a meaning to them, but they don't have to. Even if it's not a human name, feel free to drop a comment. It would mean a lot. Thanks for reading and thanks for the help :)

Here he is:

ImageUploadedByPG Free1412025541.380335.jpg ImageUploadedByPG Free1412025553.570200.jpg

·
Registered
952 Posts
I find searching baby name sites to be the easiest way to come up with names as well as knowing what the meanings are.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Toby, Martin, Malachai (Children of the Corn ftw!), Obadiah (Fallout 3), Tobar (Fallout 3), Sunny, Simon, Sam, Dean, Ash, Bobby, James, Marx, Max, Milo, Ramsey, Rannin, Asher, Alek

I can't think of anymore right now :/

·
Registered
581 Posts
Elliot, Edwin, Lance, Leo, Lester? XD I don't really know why but he seems like an E- or L- name ._. XD

·
Registered
89 Posts
Aw, he's so cute! I can offer some of my Boy Rat names from past and present,

Keith, Brick, Bullet, Theo, Popadom, Popcorn, Topaz, Bailey, Dooley, Harry, Mr Pickle, Dwight, Hamish, Alan, Johnson, Dale, George, Willy, Jeffrey, Kevin, Barry, Richard, Samuel whiskers and Benson

Hope you find a name soon! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts