Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
also atm my rats seem very clingy they normaly just entertain themselves but tonight they wont leave me alone and keep kissing me and hugging and they arnt scrathing for a change?! im quiet ill atm but no 1 can catch it so im wondering if the rats can sence im ill and know summit is wrong or if there is something wrong with them?! any ideas or suggestions would be recived wiv a lot of thanks

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
when i had ringworm and was really sick from it my rats knew immediately they would cling to me like there was no tomorrow LoL

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
aren't you not supposed to touch any other living thing practically if you have ringworm? it's highly contagious. not to rats?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
it was no longer contagious it is only contagious the first couple of days i didn't hold them as much just in case i am the only one in my family that got it (three other humans live with me) i was really careful with it and usually had it covered as much as possible it was still **** though it was on my face (i am now scarred from it)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Rats can tell when you're sick or upset. :] A few days after I got Klardae and Zinc I had them both out and I got really upset and started crying, and Klardae started licking my thumb to make me feel better :]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts