Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried reintroducing two of my rats they were separated cause one was sick, well I tried to briefly put them together but one of them Abby became very aggressive with her and attacked her by pulling her fur out. I have two younger girls as well and Abby does not like them and attacks them the same way. Abby has been in the same cage with Misty sense she was five weeks old I really want to be able to put them back together because Abby is in a temporary cage any ideas?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Is the agression something new? If she was accepting of the other rats before, but now suddenly is becoming agressive, It could be a health issue that's causing it. Is she at all agressive with you or acts differently towards you?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No she isn't aggressive towards me she has became aggressive sense I brought home to new rats but the rat she is not getting along with has been the same cage with her sense I brought her home almost two years ago.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are in the cage together now and have been for the whole weekend no problems now. They were both on my floor, after a few short sessions they got along fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts