Rat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Today I finally picked up my dumbo rex hairless rat, lovingly named Lucy! Shes such a sweetheart, and shes getting to know the girls slowly. THe new cage is set up for the three of them so they will be on equal playing ground.
I also recieved Lucy from a breeder which makes me feel much more comfortable than picking her up at a random pet shop. The two times I did that I recieved a sick rat. I think its important to get to know the place you're getting your rat before you actually pick one up for keeps. :)
Anyways, heres a quick snapshot of the girl!
<3

Attachments

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
she reminds me of my Sweetipie! i love the curly little whiskers

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
they're beautiful! i love the marking on the light one. is she a husky or just a blaze? the winkly skin on lucy is adorable too! it reminds me of something my boyfriend's father said about his aging mother... *chuckles* very sweet babies!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all i know about her is that shes a dumbo rat...i'm not sure what exactally you'd 'call' her. Shes SUCH a sweetheart, and loves giving kisses

·
Registered
814 Posts
I've made it offical, i'm going to just steal everyones rats because they are so dang cute!!!! *makes sure my babies didn't hear me lol*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts