Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO my new girl is from petco, very unexpected find, but i'm very happy about it. As far as names go, I really like Sable, but i randomly called her jelly bean without thinking. I was wondering if someone could tell me her color? I know she's a berk, but don't know if its mink or whatnot. Also, maybe an age estimate, i'm guessing she's 2 or 3months.
BIG SMILES

what did you say to me?

Cleaning shot so funny

YOGIES??

just some small talk

"little ratty, where'd you go?" *haha she'll never find me*

"i guess i'll just have to throw this yogie away" *i'm right here*

**belly tease**

smelly feet

TIME FOR BELLY TICKLES!

a moment*

comfy

*snuggles*

BEST PIC EVER still for 5 seconds and i got it

SQUISH

my teddy bear

I tried to take some of her in the sun to see her brown color as it appears off camera.

COLOR

*bOnDing**

favorite**

·
Registered
194 Posts
such a cutie! sorry i know too little about colours and stuff, i just think ratties are cute! i am in awe you got such great photos, mine are never still long enough to get a good one!

·
Registered
443 Posts
What a pretty baby...she's such a neat color but I dunno what it is. She looks about the same age as my youngest girl who is right around 3 1/2 months old.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How sweet! Looks like your rat is a shirt rat too, like Splinter. Don't those scratches start to hurt? I'm totally used to it thoe. I like her coloring her belly is very cute.

·
Registered
236 Posts
So cute!

PS your chest looks like my chest right now, haha

·
Registered
814 Posts
she is such a dang cutie, I can't come in the Meet My Rat section unless I have a few of my babies out with me lol, or else I just miss them even though I'm always around them. AWWW she's just to to cute!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, all my rats are shirt rats. but its ok, i don't mind, i have kitties too, and they give me scratches all the time too. apparently i'm not only a jungle gym to my rats, but i'm a rae track to my cats. =-P heh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts