Rat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here he is! He is currently unnamed and soo sweet! He's shy but lets me stroke and hold him. He is absolutely TINY. I'd guess 4 weeks old. He was at the petstore all alone in dirty tank and I couldn't say no to his little face.

I THINK he is a blue rex. You guys agree?
His hair is kind of thin and he's rather dirty. he's also in quarantine right now before I let him meet the resident boys.

Any name suggestions?

·
Registered
532 Posts
maybe a champaign rex?
almost definately rex though, and very adorable!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Oh he's so cute! He looks a little like a Joey to me. Though are you looking for people names, or stictly animal names?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm a champagne rex? Maybe.. lol I am horrible with colors. All I know is he is so cute!

I'll take either pet names or people names. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh, hes so cute. I have no clue about colors so dont ask me. I like the name Scooter lol but thats just me. Good luck with him.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the name Mogley(sp?[the kid from The Jungle Book])
he is adorable

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
scampers, snuffles, squeakers

those were the names i was thinking of before i got my rats, until i became obsessed with ozzy osbourne....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still undecided on a name. I am leaning towards Rem but I like Felix too. Anyways here's more pictures!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh shilo is cute... Man, he's a toughy to name.. More picturess!! LoL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.