Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend bought me a new cage set from LittleRedLadybug... we just can't get enough of those sets, so of course that means we needed a new one :p
I am totally in love with the fleece, though. It's such a pretty pattern (albeit i love dark patterns with bright colors).

So without further ado... my very pretty cage set :D
(ps: the red hammock was a gift because orders got a little backed up... and we even got upgraded to priority 3-day! LRL is so kind and sweet about everything)

Sorry for all the pictures... but everything was so beautiful, I had to share! :D

·
Registered
629 Posts
ahhh that fleece is so cuteeeee. I want to pair with with a girly flannel and make some for myself.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Paigerose: I totally recommend it! The sets are super affordable compared to others I've seen... and they're all super heavy duty double layered fleece. If you do order, I would order extra C-links. I tend to lose mine a lot... or they fall off in the cage and get tossed :(

Thanks everyone! The fleece is probably the cutest I've ever seen x3 I had to have it. I really wanted blue zebra for a long time... but I've never seen clock fleece before, at least not like this.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Love the cage set, does anyone know if they ship to the UK?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jess, I'm fairly certain they do. c: "I do ship out of the US, however the shipping charges vary. "
This is what it says on the website. I'm not sure if the "order over $50 and get free shipping" thing applies internationally, though.

But, I also recall that some of the profits go to animal rescues {this could be wrong, though, take it with a grain of salt} and that the woman who runs LRL herself runs a rabbit rescue... so even if it's a little pricier than some other stores (with international shipping added in), I still feel like the quality and what the money goes towards is 100% worth it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Cute pattern. Don't think I have seen it before! (and the fabric stores are my second home). I am a big fan of vibrant colors on dark backgrounds too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts