Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much anticipation I got a RUUD and set it all up. Here are pics of it!

Top part of the RUUD

Middle of the RUUD

Bottom of the RUUD

New Toys!!

Sniffies wanting out

Getting Loves from Sniffies *he adores his new diggs*

Now for the R695 that got handed down to my girls. And what a shocker ALL FIVE IN ONE CAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a miracle!!!!!! and I have pictures to prove it.

Mortal Enemies sleeping together!!!!! (Precious and Celeste)

Penny loving the new hammies

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! LoL the rats are hams. I need to get new pictures of everyone soon but trying to do a photo shoot with 14 ratties is a bit impossible lol I am still working on getting Bill, Tucker, and Sebastian neutered and into the RUUD with the other six boys (who atre all unaltered). But I will take the miracle of getting all of the girls together for now. I have been doing intro's with the girls for like 6 months and finally came to the conclusion that if they kill each other in a big cage then so be it. Fortunately they have worked out their issues with no *major* blood loss and now they are cuddling in ahammock and sharing their food nicely!

·
Registered
120 Posts
What do you line the bottom of your cage with?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I use linoleum for the shelves and then I use whatever i have on hand for the bedding. Right now I have a butt load of carefresh soon it will be soft cob bedding, then i will probably go back to aspen. Mostly I just go with whatever is cheapest. I used to do towels but that was racking up the water bill LoL

·
Registered
45 Posts
That looks great! So they've got seven floors then? Those lucky ratties =D I hope I can find something like that...

Is Precious' name by any chance inspired by Silence of the Lambs? Because that would be awesome. Awesome-er, actually.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dragonegg - A RUUD can hold 10 rats but if you add levels and hammocks it can hold more.

Duckling - yup seven fun filled levels!! I have six boys int here right now (hoping to get my other three lone boys integrated). Precious was named because she has markings like my soul rat Gir the First and she was my Precious!

·
Registered
132 Posts
freakin awesome!!

I seriously think I'm gonna use linoleum in my r695 too. My girls won't leave anything that I clip down alone. I put fleece in and 2 minutes later it's everywhere. LOL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts