Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's nearly spring meaning i'm planning to re do the fur babies cages. Last year the theme was peace signs nad tie die. EVERYTHING was all hippy styled out! So this year i want some opinions on everyone elses cage themes. I LOVE PICTURES! as well so feel free to load me up with tons of cages pics. '

Keep in mind i do have both boys and girls and would love to have the same theme.... only useing more gender appropreiate colors for each cage.

Also, i'm excited to say that i will be ordering my first critter nation cage in the next month :D. So that will really help out on space and what not.

Anywho! leave me lots of ideas pleas :), I'm excited to see what evveryone comes up with.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Can I see pics of your current cage? It might help inspire me. :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Go to whatever fabric store you like and find some patterns that you like. For example I found a great monster fabric shown here at joanns. I paired it with red (you could use green or teal if you can find teal) fleece and it's great for boys or girls.
Photo on 2013-03-11 at 12.48.jpg

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I see pics of your current cage? It might help inspire me. :)
Wow, i really love the mnster patteren. I love bright colors escp. for spring. I will post lots of pics on cage cleaning day ( this saturday) rumy :) the rattie cages are a bit messy haha. But to describe the fabric i've been useing theres alot of blues and greens :DE lots of peace signs and lots of tie-dye. :D all happily hippied out haha.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know I'm like 7 years late but fleece throws at walmart (not online, in-store only) are like 2.50 and I believe they are a yard and a half. Super good deal, and I think that could make a liner set for a SCN and a hammock set to go with? Always make sure you use an absorbent layer, such as thick felt, uhaul pads, etc. This'll make the theme last lots longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts