Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is adorable <3 I wish my rats would get along with my dogs and vise versa. All my dogs hate my rats, especially my Harley. She will specifically go outside in the backyard to my window and bark at them from outside :/ Even when she can't see them, she'll jump up at the window and bark. But when she's in my room, she'll only stare at them and whine a little. Mostly because I'm right there and she'll get in trouble if she barks >w> My rats aren't bothered by the barking at the window too much. They pretty much ignore all the noise.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Those pictures are so adorable, my dogs get a little stressed out when i take my rats downstairs. My Basset Hound sniffed my Heart Rat's nose one and got nipped, so that didn't help matters! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Harley was EXTREMELY tired that day. Normally he wants to play with my boys so I don't let him near them for fear of him injuring them. Sometimes I will keep him next to me and make him lay down so he can at least see the boys and if they want to see Harley they can on thier terms.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts