Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new here. My name's Nicole, Im 20 yrs old and am in college. I have two rats, Tucker & Roper and I love them TOO DEATH! They get spoiled. During the summer they are part of a pet educational program at my college and so they get lots of attention from kids between the ages of 6-12 as we teach them proper animal care and how to be a responsible pet owner. Thanks!

Roper

Tucker

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Welcome! You have some adorable babies :) By the way, what kind of cage is that?

·
Registered
814 Posts
welcome! and good for you and the little guys! omg they are so cute!! I'm going to steal them lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neither of those are actually their cages...the one roper is standing ontop of is actually my hermit crab tank, and the other one is an old bird cage that's been converted into a "playground"(we wired the doors open) for when they are out of their cage in the play room(their cage is too big to move around) and its full of ladders, ropes, toys, etc. I dont have any pictures of their cage but it's about 2'x5' and has lots of levels and toys and funny stuff for my babies to do...don't worry, I'm not keeping them in a fishtank!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the forum! you have some very gorgeous babies there :D.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Hi Rangergirl, welcome to the forums. Your rats are beautiful! Your Roper looks just like our Ratatouille (Ratty). :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts