Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello! I'm Mel (my full name is Melissa) and today I took home my very first rat!
I will post her full story and introduce her on a different board of this forum, one that I think is more appropriate given the nature of her condition right now. However, I need to post here first to introduce myself! I have wanted to own rats for a long time now, and have frequently visited this forum for information...and thought today was a good day to join, seeing as I finally have a pet rat.

I also own six ball pythons, a leopard gecko, two dogs, two cats, and a betta fish. My house is full of animals, and I love it! They're all loved and cared for wonderfully.
Other than that, I'm pretty boring. I'm excited to kick things off with my new friend (unnamed, still) and this forum. I'm looking forward to learning, growing, and sharing here!

Thank you in advance for all the welcomes!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome, Mel! :) I hope you have fun with your new fur baby. Make sure you get her a friend soon down the road so she can be as happy as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
No worries!! Everything is all arranged for her to have company soon! She won't be on her own for much longer. And thank you for the welcome, it's much appreciated.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yeah, I figured you already knew but it's just good to make sure. No problem for the welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
raving_ratties: Alright! Thanks again.

lauranordersvu: She's doing really well! I'm going to make a post on her condition ASAP, after I am admitted to post on the forums. And yes, I'm super nervous (though also extremely excited to have her!). I'm just lucky I have a good friend who can help me out and offer advice :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts