Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Mandee. I made an account on this forum because I am interested in owning some rats again. I used to own two rats when I was about 16. I am now 26 in four days. The rats I had before were both males. Caesar and Brutus. Seeing as I need to make three postings in the "Say Hello" section, I figured I'd introduce myself.

Thank you. :)

Edit: Fixed typo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I'm new here too, and I just thought I would say I like the names of your old rats! What do you think you will call the new ones?
I'm hopefully getting my first pair soon, probably females and I'm really stuck for names :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Schmunkey It is nice to "meet" you. I am debating still whether to get two females or males. If they will be males, I am not sure on the names as of yet. If they are females, I might go with Lilly and Rose. I am not 100% sure.

@Bearmoor Welcome to the forums and it is nice to "meet" you. I agree, these forums seem to have a lot of knowledgeable people when it comes to rat ownership and health.

@Malarz Nice to "meet" you. I can already tell these forums are great. Everyone seems to be very polite and there is many threads with very useful information. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Mandee, just wanted to welcome you to the forum : ) it's a wonderful place with a wonderful group of people. Also, I love the name of your past rats!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hello everyone nice to meet you all! This forum is wonderful and will help you with virtually every question or comment you have on rats all the way from the adoption center if you need a new rat to caring for accidental litters if you end up with more than intended all the way to the rainbow bridge and everything in between!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts