Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Allaina and i just adopted 2 gorgeous baby rats. They are sister and just newly weaned. They are rex with dumbo ears and a tan color. No names yet im still thinking and seeing what their personalities are like. I am not new to rats but these two girls are new to me. I only have them my other one passed away. I am an animal lover if you couldnt tell already :)
I also have two sweet little dogs. Gracie a longhaired Chihuahua (8 years old) and Osita a Doxie mix (13 years old) they are my daughters lol. I also have a Quarter horse named Felis who is turning 9 years old this year. I have had her almost her whole life. Gracie is a new addition also (in April it will be a year since her rescue).
Anywho thats enough about me! I was just saying hi and was also wondering if any of you have any good girl names that i could consider?
-Allaina

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you and your daughter have lots of lovely pets, LUCKY!!! :lol: As for names, 've never had a knack for naming things but I'm sure someone can help you on the forum!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHAHA rattieluver i was reffering to my dogs as my daughters lol....im only 20 years old no real children yet lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts